And to whom we have in this poster cover of Vertigo?
Ricardo Blume, Walter Salles, Fernando Trueba, Marisa Paredes, Cecilia Roth, Maria de Medeiros, Angie Cepeda and Christian Meier, all previous guests ... Well, there's one there that do not recognize ... I hope soon someone help me know who is ... But in itself, this cover and let the excitement of going to buy the tickets as before ... I and I have mine = D. .. So are advised q ...
This starts: TOMORROW!
Now with the name of Festival of Lima, I miss the day that the Festival reach international fame ... That grows each year that is true (and what you wanted to be at eleven.) Grande PUCP and the best in its Cultural Center, CCPUCP.
recommend visiting the portal Cinencuentro , there you will find a special coverage Lima Festival, trailers, recommendations are necessary, tributes, guests, etc ...
Another interesting link is this: Satan's diary pages , blog of Ricardo Bedoya, announcing special coverage of the festival ...
on programming can enter the festival site by clicking here
O in the same projection room is Vertigo with all programming, and all other activities that will develop ...
There are three competition sections: fiction films and documentaries debut. Apart mcho there more to do: Tributes, are necessary,,, ahh do not forget .. I hope to be presentations on some of them. I'll post about the movies to be viewed. For now I say I think my eyes dazzle:
Fiction competition:
* The Other by Ariel Rotter (2007), Argentina: Great success in the Berlin Film Festival.
* Carlos Reygadas's Silent Light (2007), Mexico ...
Well, more in a future article.
And the wait is more than just waiting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment