And finally came the movie that puts an end to the adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow. This time with the addition At World's End .
particular, I enjoyed the second installment. And if extra time the story was too, that, with almost three hours is exhausting. I have nothing to people who enjoy these movies because I I see them. And I love the adventures of pirates (in case you have not noticed), but I think his greatest weakness is overloaded with unnecessary scenes it has not been well achieved. Echársle could blame the script, but I know that to shoot a film, it is preferred to be enforced story, full of eye-catching effects and audience filled the room, before looking for the strength in a more structured and developed argument .
What is presented as romance between two of the main protagonsitas is to forget. If one or two scenes that describe it (and how short they are!), Are boring. And just as a burden over the final product. Unnecessary, bearing in mind that this is not the goal.
Pity that there is no well-crafted romance.
Finally, the three installments, I prefer the first. But if I dare to see it again, wait a long time here. And needless to say if there is a sequel. If the Walt Disney comes to life, hopefully not soon. I forgot, great Geoffrey Rush and Captain Barbosa.
is little that I have to say about this movie. And not to spoil the charm of those who have not yet gone to see (perhaps especially for those who enjoyed the second installment of the series and considered very good), I will simply say that the highlight of the film is the performance Johnny Depp again. And of course, something that will surely be worth a nomination for Academy Awards, the special effects.
particular, I enjoyed the second installment. And if extra time the story was too, that, with almost three hours is exhausting. I have nothing to people who enjoy these movies because I I see them. And I love the adventures of pirates (in case you have not noticed), but I think his greatest weakness is overloaded with unnecessary scenes it has not been well achieved. Echársle could blame the script, but I know that to shoot a film, it is preferred to be enforced story, full of eye-catching effects and audience filled the room, before looking for the strength in a more structured and developed argument .
What is presented as romance between two of the main protagonsitas is to forget. If one or two scenes that describe it (and how short they are!), Are boring. And just as a burden over the final product. Unnecessary, bearing in mind that this is not the goal. Pity that there is no well-crafted romance.
Well, as I said earlier, excluding the special effects are few moments in
this movie makes me laugh. And is that while the adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow were already known, and are present once again ... are not as effective as before. Some jokes (or jokes) are too childish and other gags too bound to be exploited. Some of this sum as the only input, the length of the film, which as you know, I thought long demasido.
Finally, the three installments, I prefer the first. But if I dare to see it again, wait a long time here. And needless to say if there is a sequel. If the Walt Disney comes to life, hopefully not soon. I forgot, great Geoffrey Rush and Captain Barbosa. My Rating: 2 1 / 2 stars
0 comments:
Post a Comment