"What can I care all that if you are is my fortune" "When I want Margarita Day Without Me, there will be who is richer than me "
no point saying it is a film directed by John Reinhardt (character which I have no reference) where instead I can say that is a movie where the protagonist is none other than the great Carlos Gardel.
an honor for me to refer to this film anthology Argentina.
Synopsis:
The protagonist, Julio Argüelles (Carlos Gardel ), is the son of a wealthy businessman, whose desire is to be a singer and live with the woman he loves, Margarita (Rosita Moreno). Annoyed by decisions of his son, the father rejects him and expels him from the family. Reduced to poverty and his ailing wife Argüelles must steal. (Wikipedia)
When I watch this film at the Casona de San Marcos University in Lampa, I said: Yes Romantic movies were like this now! At this thought, followed by applause from people as young as me, they knew what we had experienced was a cinematic orgasm. Really exciting. Beautiful from start to finish. While connected to
Capriana reminiscences (which this would be bad because this is contemporary to the Capra moment), this film full of emotions as real far the plot goes, it shows the elegance of true feeling and conviction to values \u200b\u200bbuilt of love. That's the moral. And what form to let us see! Remembrance those habits of peace and sweetness agile through music and poetry! Unfortunately, little we see of this today. Fabulous
Carlos Gardel. A complete artist.
Rating: 5 stars.
Here is a scene from the movie where the character of Carlos Gardel along with Rosita Moreno interpetan the topic: A Day Without Me. Simply ... beautiful.
See it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment